Another card to use up some 'stash' - I've had this DP and also the pearls for a while, and I also recently rediscovered a tube of silver paint/pearls stuff that I tried to make a few swirls with. I'm not so sure if I like it or not, maybe because I don't love the DP ... I think I might cut another butterfly out of white cardstock and stick it on top of the other one to see if that will brighten it a bit.
(ETA: I did add a white butterfly on top of the grey one, and it does look much better!)
Kitties from an Artemo stamp set; whimsy butterfly die; Paper Smooches sentiment.
- Layout from sketch at Sketch Inspiration
- Critter challenge #126 - anything goes
- Craft your days away #50 - shades of grey + 1 other
- Moving along with the times - pink, pearls, pretty, celebration
- Simon Says ... anything goes
- Use it Tuesday #36 - uncut DP


9 comments:
such a lovely card thanks for joining us at critter sketch and good luck emma xx
Some colors are just so tough to photograph. You did a wonderful job! Your card is fun, and what a great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing :)
Love you puddy cat card Lynne and what a great job using that sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
So gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Love those kitties! Jo x
Hi Lynne this is fabulous I love those cute images also the lovely papers and a super design.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Cute kitty cat card. Your pearl paint swirl looks great. Does Ruby know you're making 'cat' cards? LOL
So glad you used the DP from your stash. You may not be crazy about it, but the card turned out great. thanks for joining us at use it tuesday
I love those little kitties! Thanks so much for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)
Post a Comment