Tuesday, 24 July 2012

High Hopes - ribbon challenge

Our next challenge over at High Hopes is to use your
Ribbon or Lace
Now I know you might think 'easy peasy' ... well not if you're ribbon challenged like me!  I'll not confess how long I faffed around with my Bow Easy before I gave up and went down the CAS route with just a strip of ribbon and then a wee tab stapled on.
Pop over to High Hopes challenge blog for more inspiration and deets on the challenge.

My card uses Stretch and Jungle Leaf Corner - coloured with promarkers and central panel popped up on dimensionals.  No idea where the DP is from, it's been in my stash for yonks!


Other challenges:






13 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous, cute card Lynne I do like that image and those papers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kim said...

so you're not addicted to ribbons like me lol?! it's a great card though, and love that giraffe!
Kim x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, I like the sweet image,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
Kevin xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh do I love this cute little guy. Fab designer papers and ribbon. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Unknown said...

This is so very cute.
I love this image
I am so pleased you
decided to join us for our Challenge.
Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy's Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

Benzi said...

What a cute giraffe...love the leaf. And, that paper you've had forever looks awesome. That's why I never throw paper away...you never know when it'll be just the piece you need.

Crafting Vicky said...

This is one fabulous looking card! I really love the colors that you have used!!!

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Unknown said...

Super cute card Lynne! I like your backing paper, it looks 3D.
Hugs xx

~@ngie~ said...

what a super cute card :) I love the image & the backing paper... its so colourful :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck ;)

hugz Angie xXx

Daniele said...

such a wonderful card even if you didn't put a bow on it, perfect without, so glad you joined us at SnS this week
hugs

Unknown said...

Cute image! And I love those leaves! Cute coloring! Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!
- Susan, DT Tammy's Scrapin Corner

Bettina L. said...

Wow this giraffe is totally cute and I love how you've used the corner leaves. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Bettina xx