Monday, 9 July 2012

Wish I was there ...!

Ohhh I wish I was where she was!  Though if she was dressed like that on a beach in Northern Ireland this evening she'd catch her death!  She'd really need a cosy jumper and coat on!

All my stamps on this wee card are from High Hopes .. isn't wee Patti such a cutie!  Coloured with a mixture of pencils, copics and promarkers. Patti, the clam, the sandcastle and the clouds are all popped up on dimensionals.  Added loads of glossy accents (if it's red, it's now shiny!)


18 comments:

Rachel said...

Fab card Lynne - love that cute image! Wedgie xxx

JoanieMc said...

What a cute card! I love your image and the coloring is great. I love the beach scene you've done. Great job!! Thanks for entering in the Crafty Pad challenge and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Joanie

cotnob said...

Great card Lynne, fab image and I love your bright colours.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

Such a cute seaside card! We're in winter woolies the week here in Scotland!
Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
A fabulous make fab colours and image she is a cutie alright, loving your clouds as always, our weather is the pits isn't it chum, longing for a day to get some fresh washing dried on the line so hope!!!! of that... :) my moan is over :) have a super week chum...
Lots Hugs Sarah x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Lynne. You are very good at making scenes!
Here there is a bit of sun showing up and it's not too cold but then again i am like a radiator, i don't need the sun to warm me up :)
Have a great day.
Hugs xx

Jackie said...

A delightful card and so colourful. Methinks we may as well give up on any hopes for summer returning this year! :o)
Jackie xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynne :-) her outfit is just perfect for here :-) It is around 32 degrees at the mo I think ,,,, VERY hot ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

sharon said...

What a fun card. Thanks for playing along atCRAFT challenge. Sharon x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne your cards always brighten my day the images and design always bring me such delight just like this one.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kim said...

fantastic card - love that image and the colours you've used! thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.
Kim x

Jennifer said...

This is just fantastic! Makes me want to walk in the sand barefoot! Love your layout and colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Benzi said...

So cute...love this wonderful scene and wish I was at the beach, too. I love your cute clam with the pearl..wonder if it is real? :-)
Sorry you're having such cool/cold weather. We've been blazing but it has FINALLY rained and cooled down for a FEW days.

Yone said...

Cute card ! Lovely idea !
Tks for joining us this week at House of GILLI Challenge Blog !
Hugs,Yone
http:artesdayone.blogspot.com

Grandma Bonnie said...

She's a cutie! Thank you for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so very cute and I love the addition of the orange and blue colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a cute card! Thank-you for participating in PILE IT ON challenge blog this week! Hope to see you again next week!
~DEANNE~