Sunday, 15 July 2012

Sugary Birthday

We've had a lovely summer-ish day today, only one downpour! In fact, its been quite a nice couple of days - we get an extra extra long weekend with the Bank Holiday on 12&13 July, so that's always a nice wee bonus.  But unfortunately I didn't win the Lottery again, so it's back to the grindstone tomorrow. Boo.

I haven't played in the Sugar Bowl challenge for a while, so out came my wee Gorgeous Girl: A little birdie told me
Coloured with mixture of copics and promarkers, and had a go at my distressing (though I kinda always wish I'd left it alone when I use distressing, must be the CAS side of me!)



10 comments:

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Lynne! The colours are so pretty - and I really like the distressing, too! Have a great week!

love Mags B x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynne.
luv
Debby

Kim said...

gorgeous card and love those colours!
Kim x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is beautiful I love that image and what wonderful colours and design a super creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Benzi said...

Sweet image and such a pretty card. Love the colors. Now, to me a Sugar Bowl is a football thing..I won't explain. :-)
Glad you had a pretty day to enjoy.

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS card Lynne - I LOVE your colouring - including the distressing LOL!

Debbie said...

I love the color combo, Great job as always Lynne.

Hugs
Debbie

Mrs.B said...

This is such a pretty card, lovely layout and a beautifully coloured image.
Thanks for joining us at TioT
Avril

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Lynne! I love how you used those colours. Beautiful colouring and I love that heart border!

DesignerDiva said...

Such a sweet card and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining in the Flower Power challenge at Oldie But A Goodie and I hope you will join us again
Hugs Laurie xx