Donkey from High Hopes: Brayden
Coloured with copics.
Martha Stewart grass punch. Flower and brad from stash.
- MarkerPOP #01 - colour fur or hair
- Totally Papercrafts #125 - lots of layers
- Crafty Creations #178 - free for all
- The Stamp Man - summer colours
- Tammy's Scrapin Corner #18 - anything goes

15 comments:
What a cutie! I attempted the same technique on a bear earlier. (An image of a bear that is, not the genuine thing!) Your stippling is much better than mine I promise you!!! Jo x
This is just fab Lynne. Hugs, Claire x
Oh, I think you donkey looks charming, Lynne! He needs some kind of texture on that hair, and he looks like he's just come from a fancy Salon! It's such a happy and cheerful card...my favorite kind!...Nancy :o)
What lovely bright summery colours! (I'm sitting here listening to the rain dripping off the porch... again!) What a cute donkey, I think the stippling looks good, it gives him a 3D dimension!
Stay warm and dry!
love Mags B x
I happen to think he is adorable! What a cute card, Lynne, and he does look 3D! Thanks for sharing - hope your weekend's going well :)
What an AH-DORABLE card, Lynne!! So cheery! I think the donkey looks great! :D
Lovely card, your 'sick' donkey is delightful :o)
Jackie xx
Hi Lynne, Your donkey is very cute. Love all of the colours you have used and the lovely layers.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
Hugs
Laine
X
What a gorgeous card.
Hugs Riet.xx
Beautiful card Lynne, the colours are fabulous and perfect for our Summer colours challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x
Your fur coloring is totally awesome! Thank you for helping us kick off the new Markerpop blog!!
Hugs
Sami
I am so pleased you
decided to join us for our Challenge.
Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz
Aww..this is cute! Great fur coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Markerpop
Tracy v
This is a little cutie Lynne I love that donkey image this one is like a ray of sunshine with those colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x
I know nothing of stippling so I couldn't have an opinion on that but I think your donkey is cute as can be..no vet, please. LOL
Cute, cute card.
Post a Comment