Thursday, 20 September 2012

10 minute dash

I had another go at the 10 minute craft dash - the trick is definitely to have everything at hand and ready to dash!  My time ... 9 minutes 47 secs!
Greg tried to talk to me when I was in the middle of this and I had to tell him .. "can't talk - I'm making a card on a time challenge."  He looked at me as if I was crazy ?!
(no smart comments!!)

Images from There She Goes; mixed with sentiment from Paper Smooches.  Coloured with promarkers.



13 comments:

Paulina said...

What a darling card, Lynne! It's so happy and fun!

Thank you for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash! We hope to see you again on our challenge!

Ginny Larsen said...

haha, yeah, i have to focus too... no conversations please! love that cutie little bee--great card!

thanks so much for joining us for the 10 Minute Craft dash! :D

Benzi said...

Those timed challenges make me nervous. I could turn that 10 minutes into an hour and a half after making several boo boos and what have you. Your bees are too cute and look very cute (as if they wouldn't sting). Ha

Unknown said...

This is a lovely card Lynne!
That little bee is super cute.
Hugs xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow can't believe you made it in less than 10 minutes its just so cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous lynne.i love your bright colours and fab fun image.
thanks so much for joining in my CAS theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Great card :) Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz
Kate xxx
CCC DT

Flutterby Trina said...

How cute! Love the bight colours! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Charisma Cardz - Good Luck and hope to see you again soon! Katrina DT

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, so cute and pretty. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your sweet image and colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Plastic Card said...

What a stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so nice. Thanks for sharing.

Plastic cards said...

Captivating design with eye pleasing design....