Saturday, 8 September 2012

Baby Ayria's card

This card is for my friend's granddaughther - her name is pronounced ar-e-a (as in opera singing)
... no I'd never heard of it as a child's name either but it is lovely!

I've used this cutie from Wild Rose Studio - coloured with copics;  clear gloss added to the balloons with glitter in the pink bits (oh, and on her toes too!)
I kinda thought the top left corner looked like it was missing something, and couldn't think of anything to put in it other than this wee twine bow.  Too late now, its been delivered to baby Ayria (and yes, she's absolutely adorable!)

20 comments:

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous card, the baby elephant is so cute and the butterflies are lovely!

'Ayria' is such a pretty name!

love Mags B x

Nancy said...

That is just the sweetest card EVER, Lynne! Thank you so much for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

Lin said...

What a darling card for a new baby (and a beautiful name - new to me, too!). We're so pleased that you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge - good luck!

brenda said...

This is an absolutely perfect image for a new baby card Lynn and all so beautifully coloured.

It really great to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for sharing your lovely work with us.

B x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Claire said...

Just adorable and love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

Feebsy said...

What a sweet card, the main image is so cute and I really like the butterflies they finish the card perfectly.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Kim said...

what a super cute card! love that image!
Kim x

pinky said...

It really is a lovely name Lynne and a lovely card to go with it.

Craftnut said...

Hi Lynne, this is a really pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week. Tracy xx

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

super cute!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!
Hugs Katya x

Mynn xx said...

This is darling! I love the fabulous colors and your image is too cute! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

Brodders said...

Fab card:)Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck - Jane x

Benzi said...

Too sweet! I like the glitter in the pink baloons. Such a precious card for Ayria...love the name.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card with lovely colors and sweet details! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Papercraft By Carole said...

What a lovely card. Love the papers you have used - and the butterflies really set off the gorgeous image. Cxx

Unknown said...

Super colouring on this fab image with your copics Lynne, a beautiful card and your twine bow looks fine, this is a lovely name, I've not heard this before either...
Lots Hugs Sarah x

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the image & balloon colours perfect for a new baby :)

The Craft Bucket said...

Super cute card, thank you for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Print VIP cards said...

What a stunning card. So beautiful design. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation. I really appreciate this.