Halloween colours
...black, purple, orange and greenPlay along with your High Hopes stamps and you could win a new HH stamp of your choice.
By the way, High Hopes are also sponsoring Crazy 4 Challenges this week (anything goes with a fall twist) so you've a bonus chance to win HH goodies!)
I was in Christmas mode (must be the change in the weather and nip in the air!) so I thought I'd make a non-traditional Christmas card! My Peeking snowman is popped up on dimensionals, as is the holly sprigs and some orange stickles added for a bit of glitter. Coloured with copics. Happy Holidays sentiment from High Hopes. I bought some of this ribbon last year as I thought it looked like snowballs, wish I'd bought more, I love it!
PS My good bloggy buddy Benzi has some gorgeous candy on offer ... Benzi Stampz
Other challenges:
- Oldie but a Goodie - show us your ribbons
- Marker Pop #07 - colour anything
- Stampin for the Weekend #17 - Christmas
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge #20 - sparkle and bling
- Penny Black at Allsorts September challenge - Christmas

17 comments:
Very cute card Lynne! Love the colours together and the pompom ribbon.
Hugsxx
What a gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
What fun and happy Christmas card Lynne the really unique but pretty colour.
Thank you so much sharing a lovely work with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.
B x
Beautiful card thank you for sharing your card with Sparkle and Bling hope you can join again next time too! Dt Member xx
FABulous colours & such a fun snowman! Love the pom pom ribbons too!
Omygoodness...this is adorable, Lynne! I'd never have used these colors together on a winter card, but squeal...it works SO well! Thanks for sharing your sweet creation! Hugs...
Wow gorgeous bright and fun colors for Christmas! Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop with your brilliant creation!
hugs,
M
great card Lynne, love that cute snowman!
Kim x
Fabulous card, I just love that colour combo :o)
Jackie
OMG, you know I LOVE this snowman. Too cute and I love your Halloween-y colors on this card..so fun. Plus, how cute is the snowball ribbon.
Hey, thanks for mentioning my blog candy in your post...you're the best!!!
Oh this is fab! Love the embossing and the fab colour scheme :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
A cute creation. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts and Oldie but A goodie challenges, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Hi Lynne
Love this fab snowman card - great image and fabulous trim - perfect!
Thanks for playing along with us at AOBG this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx
What an adorable snowman crd! Beautiful! I am your newest follower!
Thank you for joining us at MarkerPop!
Hugz,
Marie
Ah this is super, what a great card,love halloween colours so its right up my street. Thanks for playing on Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month, Hazelxo
A great card Lynne he is such a cherry Snowman love the colours as always..
Hugs Sarah x
Beautiful card, love the snowman.
Thank you for joining the Early Christmas Makes challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x
Post a Comment