Thursday, 20 September 2012

Lil grey doggy

Wot, a doggy stamp that doesn't feature a Ruby-dog?!!
Hee, I should have 'coloured' him white!

Coloured with promarkers; clear gloss added to dog's nose; clear gloss and glitter added to ribbons on pressies image.


16 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Oh dear, now that looks like a stamp that might just be calling my name and waving and jumping up and down and going 'buy me'! What a cutie, and I love your vibrant colour combo. I'm sure Ruby will forgive you for not colouring this little fellah white... just this once, Jo x

Unknown said...

Lynn this is gorgeous, love the image and fabulous colours :D xx

Sharon said...

Such a gorgeous card Lynne. Beautiful bright colours and the layers look fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Ally said...

aw bless how sweet it is! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash with your fantastic card!
xx, Alessandra

Daniele said...

what a wonderfully coloured card, love the bright colour combo so glad you joined us at SnS
hugs

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is a loveky bright. Afd.

Benzi said...

How cute is this doggie with all the gifts AND a flower! I saw you entered a challenge 'things with wings'. For a sec, I thought you meant your doggie had wings. WOT!!?? :-) Of course, I then saw the b'fly.

Sue said...

Awww this is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the colours are wonderful.

Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge

Sue

stampingtink said...

What a cutie he is! Love the presents and the corn is great! Such fun colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Susan, DT

Jackie said...

What a busy lady you were yesterday, three fabulous cards :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

awww how cute is this little doggy!
Love your papers with bright colours and layout.
Hugs xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

~@ngie~ said...

what a gorgeous card... love the image & colours... I love that butterfly too... is it a punch or a die?? :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, adorable image...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky & Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Shirley said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and the fun bright colours! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Image love your colouring a super make chum...
Hugs Sarah x