Oh my! That is the cutest get well card!! Sooo cute. I love that adorable stamped image and you did such a great job on the card. TFS
I love LOTV! Sweet card and colors~
That little bunny is darling! So glad you tooted your horn for us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Poor baby...hope he/she is feeling better soon. Love that image. Adorable card!
So gorgeous.Hugs Riet.xx
Just popped by to admire your lovely creation and thank you for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my! That is the cutest get well card!! Sooo cute. I love that adorable stamped image and you did such a great job on the card. TFS
I love LOTV! Sweet card and colors~
That little bunny is darling! So glad you tooted your horn for us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Poor baby...hope he/she is feeling better soon. Love that image. Adorable card!
So gorgeous.
Hugs Riet.xx
Just popped by to admire your lovely creation and thank you for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend!
Post a Comment