Sunday, 23 September 2012

Love is like a butterfly

Can you tell we're having a last blast at summer with this card! The sun is shining (at the minute anyway Ha) though it's brrr chilly at night now.  We saw a meteor the other night fizzing down the sky in front of us, though there's a bit of debate as to whether it was a meteorite or space junk!  Either way, it was pretty amazing!

For this card I used my cute wee bunny from The Cats Pyjamas, coloured with copics.  Whimsy butterfly die.  Tab die from Die-namics.  Heart border from Taylored Expressions.


ETA: Top 3 @ My Mum's Craft Shop!  I also won a prize at Party Time Tuesdays ... lucky me!

18 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the layout of your card, and the papers, colours, flowers are so beautiful and this is such a sweet image that you've coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge:)S

Benzi said...

I love that big-eared rabbit. Great job with the coloring and the clouds.
If that was space junk falling, I glad it didn't land on your head. Ouch! LOL

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what a darling card!! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Love your card p really cute image and fun papers!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Blessings - Sally SSW-DT

Joanna M. said...

Soo cute. Your cloudy sky is great! Thanks for getting sketchy with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
~Jo, SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

What a bright fun color scheme. I love your cute image. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

melody said...

what a fun card! lovin your colored image and the way you did the clouds...awesome work chickie and great take on the sketch

Riet said...

Gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heide said...

This is so stinking cute! Love the scene you have created. Great clouds and love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Sharon Basel said...

I just love this Lynne! What a darling card. Terrific job with the image - you created a wonderful scene and I love the clouds in the background. Fun colors and papers that make this such a happy feeling card! So glad you could join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Clare said...

A lovely card hun and how cute is that rabbit!!!. Thank you so much for joining us over at Polka Doodles this week and good luck with the challenge. Hugs Clare xxx

Jeannie said...

He's so cute and the color combo is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Hi Lynne such a pretty card and a very cute image. I do love your colour combo they're perfect together and your embellishments are lovely.
Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Lynne I do love that wee image also the lovely colours, flowers and design.
hugs
lorraine x

Claire said...

Fab card Lynne, love the bright colours - perfect for a dull day. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Lynne, these colurs do shout sunshine love the detail is this a wee (punch/die Tag) you have the sentiment on a great idea, isn't our weather horrible!!! hope you well..
Hugs Sarah x

Kitty said...

Awww i just love The Cats Pajamas!! Congrats on your top 3 at MMCS - we will be stocking cats pajamas stamps very soon!

Thanks for playing along with us at Polkadoodles and hope to see you next week :)

I have blog candy on my blog if you fancy entering?

Kitty xx

Shell said...

Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
Shell xx