Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Buzzzzzzzz!

Our new challenge at High Hopes is to
Use your oldest High Hopes stamp
My card uses Hunny Bear and was the start of a long love affair with High Hopes stamps!  So what was yours?  Play along and you could win a new HH stamp of your choice!

I've coloured my wee bear with pencils and added clear gloss to his nose, wings and honey jar.  This card took aaaaaages to make, mainly because the pixies had broken in to my house and hidden my wee bee buttons!  (Of course they were right under my nose Doh!)

Other Challenges

18 comments:

Benzi said...

Hunny Bear is a real cutie. Your card is fun and so cheerful. Do I spy a rick rack punch on the left?
Yep, when I go on a search for crafty items, they are usually right under my nose and I just can't see them for looking. LOL

Kim said...

what a cute bear! love the colours and those flowers!
Kim x

Claire said...

This is a really lovely card - nice and cheery. Hugs, Claire x

Jackie said...

Another delightful card Lynne, love that little character :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Love this one, Lynne! So happy and colorful! Great card - thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh'' Lynne this wee Bear image is super cute!! your detail and colouring is fab as always a great make chum,
I hope you are well..
Hugs Sarah x

Lin said...

Love your cute Hunny Bear! Thanks so much for sharing him with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!

fionalawlor said...

Awww such a cute image! I love your bright flowers and the little bees are just too sweet :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "Winged Things" challenge.
Fiona x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image choice and a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining in with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Shelley said...

such a cute bear! I love the layout of your card and the colours you have used

Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy
*hugs* Shell x

Loves Happy Hour said...

Very cute!! Love the image!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week on
Tuesday Alchemy.
Cheers!
Kelli
♥Loves Happy Hour

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is such a little cutie full of delight, the image, colours and design are super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

BlackLissi said...

Incredibly charming bee bear! Love the bright beautiful colors on your card! Beautifull work!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
Maria

MagsB said...

What a bright, fun card! The bee buttons are just gorgeous! (I spend ages looking for things that are right under my nose, too. Not just craft things but phone, handbag, keys, anything I've just got out of the fridge when I'm making our tea....) Well, it makes the family giggle!

love Mags B x

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

what an adorable image!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!
Hugs Katya x

Corrinne said...

Super fun! It was wonderful to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy last week - And I hope to see you again :)

I welcome you to join me for the Anything Goes challenge here:
http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-1.html

Lots of joy,
Corrinne

Anonymous said...

Fab card so much fun, great image bright colours and just perfect for our challenge at CCM thanks so much for sharing and good luck.

Marie