Saturday, 15 September 2012

Ryan's Birthday card

Yippee for the weekend and I've treated myself to a whole week off work too!  I've loads of plans to get my garden ready for winter and clear out cupboards and whatnot, but we'll see!

This card is for my football mad nephew's 9th Birthday - I've used some wee foam embellishments that my Mum bought me at the last craft fair.  I usually find these wee kits so hard to use, but I love how this card turned out.  I didn't have any suitable ribbon, so coloured some purple netting stuff with a red copic marker.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
Your nephew is going to love this card it is fabulous love the red netting.
I hope you get all your home chores done at home, but take some me time for yourself this week to as time flies by to quickly these days, enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a super week off work too...
Lots Hugs Sarah x

Benzi said...

Another football mad person...guess what I did today...watched my football play on tv. They won. Yea!!!

This is a perfect card for your nephew. Great idea to color the netting with your marker..looks super.

Hope you're getting some of that work completed.??? :-)

Patti J said...

Sounds like a nice holiday for you! Once you get your garden and cabinets done, you can PLAY all week! Great card, Lynne! Your nephew will love it :)

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Lynne, my great grandson is a Ryan and he is nearly 7 :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Great card for your nephew Lynne! One of my nephew is named Ryan too :)
He is going to love it.
Take easy during your holidays, leave lots of time for crafting.
Hugs xx

Dotty Jo said...

Another fabby card Lynne - Ryan will love this as it's brilliant! So sorry it's 'long time no visit' but I've been very busy starting a my new job and getting ready for college etc etc! Have a happy day hun, Jo x

Céline said...

so fab,perfect for a guy!
thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this month
hugs
céline

scrappyjacky said...

Perfect for a soccer mad boy.

coldwaters2 said...

Lynne this is one terrific card for your Nephew a great theme and embellished perfectly
hugs
lorraine x

having a {me} day said...

Love your footie card! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

Gem said...

beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in with our buttons challenge this week at My Mums Craft shop this week! Gemma :)

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card for a boy. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Evie said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Craft 4 Eternity.

Hugs.
Evie

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x