I bought this wee vampire a while ago (Vic the Vampire from Kraftin' Kimmie) ... he reminds me of Count von Count from the Muppets! All together now in your best Bela Lugosi voice .... "One Bat. Two Bats! Ah ah aa."!!!!
This card took aaages to make, believe it or not. It's originally CASEd on Jackie's card HERE (Jackie is this week's featured stamper on SCS)
I first stamped the greeting (alpha set from Paper Smooches), then embossed the white panel, splattered black and purple watercolour paint (I LOVE this effect), and then coloured my wee vampire with copics and popped him up on dimensionals. Black glitter added to the splodges on the ground and clear gloss to his eyes and shoes. My purples do match better IRL, but for some reason my camera doesn't like them.
The metal web in the corner and purple bat on my twine are from an old pack of confetti bought at Tesco's a few years back.
- I'm entering this card into Simon Says Stampember blog candy bonanza
- Copic Marker Europe #09 - halloween
- The Corrosive Challenge #158 - animal companions
- Crafty Friends #7 - Halloween
- Charisma Cardz #37 - things with wings
- Simon Says Stamp - embossing

12 comments:
Hi Lynne this is fabulous that Vampire looks great and a fun character, super colours.
hugs
lorraine x
A super Halloween card. Lovely image and colours and love the fab background.
Mags
x
Adorable image and Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining us at the crafty friends challenge.
Hugs and smiles
Are you trying to scare me just before bedtime with this Dracula? Oh, he is a cute one so I suppose I'll be o.k. LOL
I love that splattered paint, too. I need to try it....only if I can remember. Duh!
Awesome Halloween card.
Brilliant card, love the web embossing :o)
Jackie xx
Brilliant embossing and what a fab Hallween card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
So gorgeous.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a fabulous spooky!! card :) love it pic looks ok chum..
Hugs Sarah x
I love Halloween, and hence Halloween cards, this is just so so cute...
Hugs
Debbie
P.S. Sorry haven't visited as often as I'd like but this back to work is killing me, I should be back into the swing of things in about another week.
i love this take on our "winged things" challenge! your vamp dude is so cute, and the splatter looks fantastic! thanks for sharing your cute creation with the Charisma Galz! :)
Oh how adorable! I LOVE this!
Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends' Challenge this week.
Post a Comment