Thursday, 20 September 2012

Xmas card #11

Yip, I'm still in Christmas mode!  The weather here all week has been a bit hit and miss ... one minute lovely and sunny and the next lashing rain!
This card uses a reindeer I got a while ago from Pixie Cottage and while I was rooting through my stash I found these wee plastic reindeer heads that I didn't even know I had.  Bad me.
White flower soft added for snow; clear gloss added to his big nose and hooves; clear gloss and glitter to the baubles.
Marianne Design snowflake die.


10 comments:

Kim said...

so impressed by the cards today Lynne! love this reindeer - so cute!
Kim x

brenda said...

Another lovely Christmas card Lynn, the little ranger is so cute and certainly has a very red nose.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Benzi said...

Gosh, Rudolph sure has a big nose but that makes him more adorable.

Your little reindeer heads are cute, cute. I'm sure we all have things we've forgotten. I need to have a cleaning out.

Love your snow!

Unknown said...

You have some cute images and that little reindeer is part of it. His nose is huge but so cute!
At the moment I can't bring myself to make christmas cards, it's too early :)
Have a great day.
Hugs xx

Claire said...

Fabulous Christmas card Lynne, love the image and bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

Mervi said...

Fabulous reindeer, cute card, lovely colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and More,
good luck;-))m

Linda Beeson said...

Isn't that cute, great use of that CPS sketch.

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

This made me smile, I love it!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Chris x

Unknown said...

Love this card Lynne image is so cute...
Hugs Sarah x