First off I stamped a treasure map in the background, then I covered most of it up with my galleon, and then I covered a chunk of that up with my pirate (who I popped up on dimensionals, along with the anchor and skull). Me thinks I should have used a bigger base card to start with Haha
All coloured with copics. I had another go at distressing (on the map layer) but I think at heart I'm a neat freak and I didn't distress it enough. I'd also intended to distress my galleon panel but forgot (so did a bit of colour distressing instead) and by the time I got to my sentiment I'd forgotten about distressing entirely!
- Bunny Zoe's challenge #28 - distressing
- Marker Pop #07 - colour something
- By the cute and girly Sept challenge - boys/men
- Allsorts #173 - inspired by a song: Disney's Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #204 - distressing
- Totally Papercrafts #135 - for a child

12 comments:
fantastic pirate card Lynne! such a cute pirate too!
Kim x
Such a cute card Lynne! Lots of details which i think are fab.
Hope you have a great sunday.
Hugs xx
Awwwwww...this is too cute. I love that skull and crossbones where the skull is smiling so big. I made a pirate card recently (will show up this week) for my 3 yr. old grandson's birthday. He is so into pirates.
Did you know there's a 'talk like a pirate day'? Yep......Arrrrrrrrrr
Fantastic card sweetie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts this week and good luck.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx
so cute, love the gorgeous scene!
thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this month
hugs
céline
Fabulous card Lynne - love the uber cute pirate image and perfect colouring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
Great card Lynne, love the pirate theme and colours you've chosen!
Thanks for being Inspired by a Song for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx
Fabulous, cute card.
luv
Debby
Fabulous cards since my last visit :o)
Jackie xx
Lol oh Lynne this is another little cutie that pirate is terrific I really love the boat and other scene effects
hugs
lorraine x
Another great H/Hopes card from you chum this is just amazing...
Hugs Sarah x
LOVE the fun sentiment!! Super cute card :)
Thanks for joining in with the By The Cute And Girly challenge this month...
Aideen :) x
Post a Comment