I had another go at the 10-minute craft dash ... I think I'm going to be a regular at this as I love this challenge!
Lion from Stamps by Judith (thanks for the reminder that I had this little guy Brenda!) and bunting from Practising Creativity. Paper Smooches sentiment. All coloured with copics.
My card .... 6 minutes 48secs - if only they were all so quick!
Colour combo from 10 minute craft dash
Papertake Weekly - All Creatures Great and Small
Creative Inspirations #184 - anything goes


7 comments:
That lion is just too too cute ! SUper fun card ! New to your blog and following come check out my page if you have a chance, I love making new blog friends =)
Oh my goodness, I am SO impressed at how quickly this card came together- it is so awesome! Those pennants and the twine are just perfect.
Thank you for playing along in another 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lynne. I'm so happy you enjoy the challenge!
I LOVE this lion, Lynne. So glad to see you use it. Every time I make a card with it, I love it more. It is just the funniest thing with that hair-do. Your card is so cute with the colorful pennants and twine.
Fast card..wow! I love that kind. :-)
What a gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx
Fab creation and thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations for our Anything goes challenge
Oh just look at him, he's adorable!!!! Jo x
Post a Comment