This card is for a boy called Rory. Get it? Ha!
I'm not sure what make these stamps are ... possibly either Hambo or Eat Cake Graphics. I layered up my cityscape and then covered an entire row up with my circular panel! Duh.
Popped my dinosaur up on dimensionals and added glitter to his spines and a couple of googley eyes.
Sketch from Clean&Simple 212
Papertake Weekly - all creatures great and small
Creative Inspirations #184 - anything goes
Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - reminded me that I had this city street stamp and inspired me to use it for the first time in over a year!



8 comments:
So gorgeous Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Cute as can be, Lynne! Roary good :)
Is it supposed to be Godzilla? He is fun with the googly eyes! Lovely card Lynne, Roary is gonna be happy.
Hugs xx
Fabulous, fun card and so cute too.
luv
Debby
Roary is so cute with the googly eyes and I think the city is safe. He looks pretty sweet. I sure like that city street stamp. Are you trying to enable me? LOL
gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx
A super Fun card Rory will love this..
Hugs Sarah x
Perfect boy card! Especially for Rory!
Post a Comment