Hope you've enjoyed High Hopes new Penguin Friends release .. I know I've had a blast playing with them! Were you one of the lucky hop winners? Pop over to High Hopes blog to check, you'll find a recap of all the new releases there too!
This week we're having a sketch challenge for a change.
Want to play along? You've a week to get some ink on your High Hopes stamps and you could win yourself a new stamp.
My card uses Waddlin By - coloured with copics and clear gloss added to his beak and feet, and also some sparkle to his scarf and wee heart. The central panel is die cut from Winter Wonderland background stamp. Some mini gems added for falling snow.
(Apologies, I see I had my wonky eyes in again when I took this pic LOL)
Other Challenges:
Creative Card Crew #21 - birds
Top Tip Tuesday #87 - things with wings
Paperplay #40 - shine on
Charisma Cardz #39 - Badda Bing
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #21 - Traditional


16 comments:
You should see my eyes! I can't see in front of me lol
This is a gorgeous card, I love the image which is very cute and the background is lovely.
Hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs xx
So beautiful card.
Hugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous card, love that cute penguin :o)
Jackie xx
This winter scene is totally gorgeous, Lynne! And that penguin is CA-UTE!!! Don't have any High Hopes stamps, poor me!!! lol...maybe someday! Have a good evening.
An adorable card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
This is just adorable, love the penguin. Sorry I've been a bad blogger. But The first few weeks of back to school are crazy... Just starting to get back into the swing of things again.
Hugs
Debbie
Hi Lynne this is gorgeous, cute, adorable and such fun a great image and fantastic design I love it.
hugs
lorraine x
This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz. And good luck.
Caz xx CC DT
This is sooo cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Bird challenge
Margaret xx
Oh, yes....I was one of the lucky winners and I am getting that Winter Wonderland bg stamp...can't wait. Your card is cute as can be. I'll now have to get some of those penguins. You win and you buy, right? LOL
This is adorable sweetie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew and good luck.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx
A brilliant card!
Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
Good luck in the draw
Shaz x
Adorable image and just a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew!
Pretty card Lynne, and I love penguins so this is a winner with me!!!
Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
xx
What a pretty and colorful Christmas card you've made, Lynne! The penguin is a sweetie, and I love how you've added glitter on the trees and gems for the snow.
Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas challenges this month & good luck!
Hugs Jo x
Post a Comment