Just a quickie post, 'Monroe' is on telly and I must confess to having a soft spot for Jimmy Nesbitt!
Can't remember who makes this stamp and I'm too comfy to get off the chair!
Image coloured with copics and BG chalked.
Cupcake #213 - Autumn
Kaboodle Doodles #140 - Autumn leaves
Stamptacular Sunday #184 - photo inspiration
Sketch from ISpy ISSC36 - free choice - I used bottom left from Feb 2012
ABC Challenge: Y is for Y Chromosome


19 comments:
I think your Uncle Derek is going to love his card! Love the image and coloring, the colors you chose, your embellishments, and design. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.
Your card is great Lynne! See i didn't forget your name this time :))
Uncle Derek is gonna love it.
Hugs xx
What a cute card! I love the stars and fishtail banners. Thanks for joining us over at iSpy!
What a cute card, a perfect autumncard:) Love the design, and the image is really sweet!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Stamptacular sunday challenges! I would love to see what you come up with for our next challenge!
Hugs Jessica
Love the bold colours combo on this fab card :o)
Jackie xx
great card Lynne, love the layout
Kim x
Very sweet card. Thanks to joining us at the Kaboodle Doodles.
So beautiful Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
A very nice card for a man. Beautiful coloring. Love the banner and stars.
Thank you so very much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays.
:)Pam
Fabulous card for your Uncle terrific image also lovely colours and design.
hugs
lorraine x
This is uber cute! Love the card and that bright bold red!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle
Love the 'no name' stamp. LOL I really like your banners, too. Great card.
Very cute card, I love the image, and that's a great sketch! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.
Fantastic card with gorgeous winter colours. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake :) Donna ♥ x
Lovely use of the sketch!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!
Cute card with the stars! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Autumn Leaves Falling / Fall Colors” Challenge!
Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous card Lynne, thank you for sharing the autumnal colours with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.
Warm hugs
Maarit
I sure your Uncle loved his card love these colours on the image a super make chum
Hugs Sarah x
Post a Comment