Saturday, 13 October 2012

Uncle Alwin's Birthday card

I won this set from a Paper Smooches hop a while back, but this is the first time I've managed to put some ink on it!  Bad me.
I paper pieced almost everything in sight, so it was nice and easy on my markers :)

Layout from Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge
Simon Says Stamp - dies / punches
Creative Inspirations #184 - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #238 - paper piecing
Moxie Fab World World Card Making Day - Birthday



9 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh, that's a fun card for your uncle. I love how you always get their name on the card...so personalized.

Hope you're having a super duper Saturday. I just finished watching a football game in between making a card. We won!!! Yay!!

Debbie said...

How cute...

Hugs
Debbie

Jackie said...

What a fabulous fun card :o)
Jackie xx

Donna said...

Such a fun card Lynne, love the wording and your fab combination of colours :) Donna ♥ x

Claire said...

A really fun card Lynne. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.


Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah J Moerman said...

Cute card! Great colors! Wonderful paper piecing! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love those papers--what a fun headdress for Chief Crafty Pants!! LOVE;) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

Deb said...

Beautiful card, fabulous paper piecing!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx