Saturday, 6 October 2012

Think Pink

Super quick, super simple card! All images and text from Paper Smooches. I changed the little hearts into balloons and added clear gloss and glitter to the pale pink ones.  Doodled border.

Paper Smooches - one layer and pink
CAS-ual Fridays CFC73 - for the girls
Cupcake 212 - think pink
Willow sketchie challenge - hearts


19 comments:

Niki Estes said...

This is so adorable! I love the line your drew around the edge to pull it all together! So cute!

Faye said...

Oh this fun card made me smile. Thanks for sharing at Cupcake. X

Jackie said...

What a fabulous fun card, I love that pink monster :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Love the cute monster and the pretty colors! Thanks for joining my Think Pink challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Donna said...

Such a fun card and perfick for our Think Pink challenge this week. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

Rachel said...

really really love this card! the hearts in the set look great as birthday balloons :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a an card that image is so cute x thanks fr sharing a willow sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Anonymous said...

So much fun!Just love the monster and the vivid pink.Fabulous card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Love this card Sally! Simple but effective. The image is so cute.
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Sorry Lynne! I am still sleeping this morning and confused on which blog i am going. I think i called you Sally, lol
Take care
Hugs xx

Benzi said...

I love those fun balloon hearts. Doodling...still too scred to try it. I need courage. :-) Fun and cute card, Lynne.

Dawn Louise said...

fun and cute card, would love to see you enter at www.dccfriendschallenges.net hope gto see you there, dawn x x

Regina Easter said...

ack ack...he is cute cute cute

Virginia L. said...

Super duper cute in PINK! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Adorable! Thank you for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Eeeek!! That monster is too cute for words!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!

Lisa A. said...

This is amazing and cute and sweet...love everything about it!! Thanks so much for joining the challenge this week and sharing your creative loveliness:)!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable is this? I love, love the doodled frame, it adds extra cuteness to the card :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!