Blue, Black and White
You've until 22 October this time to play along and get some ink on your High Hopes stamps - the prize for the random winner is a new stamp of your choice!My card uses Leapin Lewis, and Merry Christmas sentiment. Coloured with a mixture of pencils and promarkers. Lots of sparkle added to his scarf, heart and blades and white flower soft to his hat. I also got my heat tool out for the first time in maybe a year, and heat embossed my sparkly sentiment.

I've used some new goodies on this card too - I treated myself to this poinsetta die set and lovely baubles border. And how much am I lovin my gorgeous tinsel ribbon!!! :)
Other challenges:
Layout from Sketch Saturday #229
Card Crafters Circle #44 - black, white + 1 other
One Stop Craft #200 - heat embossing
A Gem of a Challenge #57 - flowers
Simon Says Stamp - dies / punches
ETA: I got Top 3 at Card Crafter's Circle


12 comments:
Hi Lynne
Ohh'' I do love your Penguin cards chum, and this one is just gorgeous your new goodies look fab!! on here too..
I hope you are keeping well
Hugs Sarah x
Such a great card! I really like the colours on this one, and Lewis is adorable! Beautiful dies too!...Nancy :o)
Beautiful Christmas card!
Thank you for playing in our challenge OSCC,
Hugs :-))
Oh, he's having so much fun. What a cute, cute, cute card. I love that tinsel, too. Just perfect for the winter and Christmas cards.
Cute card! Great colors! I love the tinsel! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Adorable penguin and perfect paper and design choices. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley
What a cute card, love that penguin :O)
Jackie xx
Such a cute card love the image, die's & bauble border & yes that ribbon really sets it off, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet
Lynn, i love your penguin! I also love the tinsel you added! Thank you so much for joining us in our Black and White and one other challenge at Card Crafter's Circle!
I love your card, it is so cute and the stamped image is gorgeous, you just got to love penguins. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge. Good Luck xoxoxo
Lynne this is smashing I totally adore that cute image also the wonderful colours and design a superb card.
hugs
lorraine x
A gorgeous card Lynne, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.
Donna x
Post a Comment