... yes, I made my card before I read it!
My card uses Getting Spruced Up from High Hopes ... coloured with promarkers and paper pieced his hat and starts. There's loads of glitter on this card, but it doesn't show up how sparkly it is. I used a fine glue pen and added diamond glamour dust to the swirls at the end of his scarf/star ornament, and to the tops of the snow piles too. I also blinged up my bling and added some red stickles to my red gems!
Sentiment from Lili of the Valley - though I wish I'd placed my image better so that the sentiment wasn't as squished.
Sketch from CPS - Pick your favourite ~ I used #139
I love Promarkers #140 - Christmas is coming
ABC Christmas challenge - U for Up to you
Pile it On #43 - any holiday
Totally Gorjuss #154 - Bling it on


8 comments:
Only me again :) hi chum this is another gorgeous card your penguin colouring is fab!! Lynne love all your die detail on here too.. you must have all your Chrimbo cards made by now!! I have not even started yet!!! every year I say I'm going to start early but never do, :)
are you going to the craft show next month chum..I hope you are well.
Lots Hugs Sarah x
You are too funny :) Thanks for sharing another fabulous card! Really liking the High Hopes Stamps!
hahaha! What a cute image! Little pengie decorating the tree - very sweet! Love your interpretation of the sketch with the delicate brightly colored swirl!
Lovely card, love the image :o)
Jackie xx
Ooh, I like!!! The image is great and that's some pretty holly in the corner. I'll be glad when my winning stamps arrive.
So gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
This is such a beautiful christmas card. Love the design with the layers, faux stitching, bling and colours. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday and wednesday for new challenges. Bettina xx
Great card Lynne, loving the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx
Post a Comment