Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Dotty bat!

This card took aaaages to make ... mainly because the Halloween imps had hidden my stamp on me! Grr.  (...of course it ended up being right under my nose!)

Dracula coloured with copics and wee batty thing paperpieced.  I also used the stars punched out of the centre of my die cut to randomly stick over the orange bit /flags.
Very old Halloween stamp from Stampin Up and rickety fence stamp from Magnolia.  Practising Creativity bunting stamp.





Lots of Halloweeney challenges about this week....
Layout from Sunday Sketch and Stamp #128
Papertake Weekly - fright night
Simon Says .. eerie inspiration
Fab'n Funky #143 - orange, black + one other
Lexi's Creations #76 - Halloween
Marker Pop #09 - paper piecing + shading







14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

fangtastic card Lynne :-) the vampire is fab and the paper piecing and colours are BRILL :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Benzi said...

Drac looks mighty fine in his paper pieced batty thing :-). Great punch and good use of the remnants on the banner. I bet those were hard to get glued on being so tiny. I've been through that before. I LOVE that fence. I may sneak over and see if I can find it...you, enabler you. LOL

Thanks for your sympathy over my allergies. I can't wait for the allergy season to be gone. Then, I can wait for Aprilwhen they reappear. Grrrr...

Patti J said...

What fun! You have colored that Dracula perfectly, and I love the paper piecing! Thanks for sharing :)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Aw this image is just too cute! Love that little vamp! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations x

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love the star border :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Fab card Lynne! Love that image and of course perfect colours for Halloween.
I had a giggle when you said it was right under your nose it happens to me all the time.
Hope you have a great day.
Hugs xx

Pat said...

Super Halloween card, great image and design. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Debbie said...

Love Mr. Dracular, and his dotty bat too!!!

Hugs
Debbie

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card, Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations

Hugs Julie x

Beccy said...

oh wow he is soo cool - Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky
Beccy x

Dotty Jo said...

I love it! Jo x

Anne-Marie said...

Hi, what a lovely card, fantastic image which is shown off by your amazing papers.

Thank for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky.

Good luck

Anne-Marie x x

coldwaters2 said...

This is both fabulous and fun Lynne, that Dracula looks quite cute he reminds me of Bella Lugosi with the hair cut, the colours and design are terrific
hugs
lorraine x

Maire Gamber said...

So glad the halloween imps brought your wonderful stamp back - it is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us on our Markerpop challenge. Your paper piecing is wonderful!