Monday, 1 October 2012

Sneak Peek Day One

Yo Dudes, please welcome 'Cool Claude'!  Isn't he fabulous!  Wanna see more? ... go see the rest of the DT's cards over on the High Hopes blog.
I'll be showing you another few Christmas cards this week with these sweeties, and there'll be a blog hop on Wednesday where you can win some goodies!
Actually, do penguins hop? Maybe it should be a Waddle on Wednesday! Hahahaha.

Penquin coloured with copics and clear gloss added to his sunglasses.  Happy Holidays sentiment from High Hopes.  White flowersoft for snow.  Martha Stewart tree die, embossed with snowflakes.  Memory Box border snowflake die.


Challenges I'd like to enter this card into:

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Penquin card Lynne.
Luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Two fabulous cards yesterday Lynne, love that penguin :o)
Jackie xx

Jackie said...

Sorry, that is one card today and one card yesterday, call it yet another senior moment :o)
Jackie xx

Benzi said...

Oh, cute card, Lynne. I like that Christmas tree and your 'too cool' penquin. Yep, I would say waddle is the word. :-)

Kim said...

great card Lynne, love cool claude!
Kim x

Unknown said...

This penguin is too cute! Great card Lynne.
Hugs xx

MagsB said...

Oh yeah, that is one cool dude! Love his shades! The Christmas tree is just fab, too!

love Mags B x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is fantastic I love, love that image he really is a cool looking penguin, great colours and embellishments
hugs
lorraine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Lynne! what a cute penguin… love the red theme and those fab sentiments! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

~Tammy~ said...

This is so cute!!! What a darling image!

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Lynne. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x