
I managed to squeeze an hour or two crafting today, with the excellent excuse that its World Card Making Day actually!! Shame really, as it was a lovely day and I should really have been out sorting out my weed garden. Ha.
If you haven't hopped along with High Hopes new release, pop over to their blog for the running order .... there's candy to be won!
Sketch from CPS #285
Polka doodles #40 - wings and things (...wings of a plane!)
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #96 - dies and punches (cloud dies, corner punch)
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp celebrates World Card Making day


5 comments:
Fabulous card. I was working so no crafting for me on World Card Making Day :o(
Jackie xx
What a beautiful card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
gorgeous creation thanks for joining us for PTW 5th Birthday hugs Jill xx
He's a cutie high up in the clouds. I am surprised those big ears don't bring down the plane. I do love those big ears, though. Adorble card!
Great card and a really cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's.
Helen x
Post a Comment