In fact it might even have taken less than 10 minutes! Used some rub-on stickers, a gold peel off greeting and some little gems, and "Bob's your uncle"! Done!
Couldn't get the colours to photograph right - the green BP is the same colour as the green flowerpot.
Sketch from
Card Positioning Systems #151
7 comments:
cute card! I dont know whats cuter the card or your little Ruby! Have a great day!
Hi How r ya Love your quick card I am so slow I faff abot lol
Liz xx
Pretty! I love the flowerpots and can't believe I don't own them. :)
Hi Lynne this is one lovely and very effective card it is great to be able to make a card so quick and you have done fabby.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is so pretty! Isn't funny how the light will change colors. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
Hugs
Patti
Oh this is brilliant, great job using the sketch.
luv
Debby
Love the clean lines on this card!
Post a Comment