Monday, 4 January 2010

It's all Jo's fault..!

Well she MADE me buy them (...well OK she posted some super cute cards made with these digis on her blog!)  The thing is, I only bought two (this one and a Christmassy one) but I think I can hear my Visa going Kerching on some more! 
Couldn't get this to photograph right - the BP is more of a lime green IRL. Oh well, look on the bright side - at least the nights are on the turn now and it won't be long till we get the brighter evenings.

Sketch from Get Sketchy #19

Fussy & Fancy Friday's first challenge is NEW - so I used my newest digi purchase

Bee Crafty challenge #21 is a Thank You card

Our Creative Corner's challenge is Clean and Simple

16 comments:

Juanita said...

That image is adorable and you colored her beautifully. That little flower in her hair is adorable.

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Krista said...

I love the yellow. Your card is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card and image. Love the card sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge.

Davi said...

Cute card with that adorable image!!

Dotty Jo said...

Yay! Isn't she sooooo cute? Love her in these colours and the littlegems look really pretty! Jo x

Dora said...

That image is very cute, love the card you made with the sketch!
thanks for playing!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stampin Mindy said...

I love these images! Great layout and colors. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

Milnie said...

Thank you (like the theme of our cards whihi) for your sweet comment and I love your card as well, the image is really sweet!!

dstandard said...

Totally adorable! Love that cute image!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the colours and papers you've chosen.
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
Barbara
xx

Bee said...

Very cute card, really like the clean design and great colours. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty challenge :)

Angèle said...

That girl is so cute! LOVE your card!

Lea L. said...

Very cute!! Great job with Get Sketchy 19!!

♥Lea

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Bee Crafty Challenge!!

Sheri