Saturday, 9 January 2010

Pat's Birthday card

Hi Peeps!  Sorry I've been quiet recently but its been too c-c-c-c-cold to craft!  It was MINUS 12 yesterday on the way to work, usually if it goes a few degrees below zero we think its bad!  I don't think I ever remember it being so cold for so long!
Shiver Mind you the novelty hasn't worn off yet for Ruby ... she's still lovin rolling in the snow every time she goes out the door!
Anyway I managed to warm the kitchen enough to make a couple of cards today - this one's for my friend Pat. 

Sketch from Shirley's Two Girls with the added twist of Hearts - I versamarked the BG with a little heart stamp from a Stampin Up set.

Just Us Girls challenge #15 is Stitching 

Crazy 4 Challenges #19 is Birthday

14 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the colors you used and your heart background is very cute. I like the stitching around the card and the little 'Xs" around the image are great. Thanks for playing along with us at S2G Twisted Thursday!

Lisa said...

Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing with Shirleys2Girls!

Hugs,
Lisa

StampOwl said...

adorable card, thanks for playing with the C4C

Anonymous said...

I love this one, too! Thanks for playing @S2G!
Ann E.

Georgia said...

This card is so cute! I'm glad you played with us this week at S2G!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe, what a super sweet card Lynne! It is so bright & cheerful. Super job with the stitching around the perimeter! Thank you so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - I sure hope to see you next Saturday for an all new color challenge!

Unknown said...

Great card :) Love the focal image, she's so cute...way to go on combining the challenges too!

Thanks for taking the time to play along with Just Us Girls this week!

Cat said...

What an adorable card! I love the embossing and colors! Thanks for joining us at S2G!

Dotty Jo said...

She's gorgeous Lynne, and I love your colour combo and the stitching!!!! Jo x

Anne said...

What an adorable image and lovely card with lots of interesting details - fun! Thank you for joining Shirleys2Girls at Twisted Thursday this week :)

Terri said...

Nice job on the card! Your Westie Ruby is very cute. I am a Westie mama too. My Westie baby's name is Lily.

AKiteFlier said...

Ahhh Lynne this is just precious - your image is cute as a bug and your stitching is right on! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - it's great to have you with us as we kick off the new year. :-)

Maria said...

What a super sweet image, love it! Nice job with the challenge and thanks for playing along with us!

Andrea M said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love the colors you've chosen too - great card!