My card stash is at an all time low, so I'm starting with the Thank You cards. I won this little ant in a challenge over at High Hopes a while back - his blue body looks better IRL and matches the butterflies in the DP.
Sketch from The Pink Elephant #47 and Thank You theme from Winter Wonderland #31

9 comments:
Hi Lynne,
great card and fab image, he made me smile!
Happy New Year to you, thanks for joining us at winter wonderland.
Joey.x
Oh isn't he just so cute loving your colours this is one fabulous card Lynne.
Hugs
Lorraine x
So bright and fun - love it.
Thank you for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant and Happy New Year to you and your family.
Ann xxx
Another gorgeous, cute card Lynne!
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland again!
Teri xx
I love these little ants by High Hopes, and you colored this so beautifully! I especially like that you did the ant in blue -- I never think outside the lines like that -- LOL! Thanks for the fun inspiration -- this is a beautiful thank you card!
What a gorgeous card Lynne,i love your image and papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
ohhh how sweet! love your little Ant!
hugs,
Mélanie
Very cute!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!
Sheri
Lynne, what a gorgeous image, I love it, one off my favourtie movies is Antz....so very clever....love the card, many thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Happy New Year to you, Hugs Avril xxxx
Post a Comment