Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Marlene's Birthday Card

Made this for a friend of my Mum.  I got this image in a swap ages and ages ago - Penny Black.  Coloured with copics and little gems added for some bling.

Colour theme from Kaboodle Doodles #23 - Pink, Lemon, Green & Plum

Sketch from Wild Rose Studio's January challenge

19 comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

Very cute card! I am sure your mum will love it!
Thanks for entering my weekly candy!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Liz said...

Really sweet card love these images lynne!

Liz xx

scrappyjacky said...

Such a gorgeous card....love the image....and the colours.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is great loving the image so much and the colours are stunning and vibrant.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

Super SWEET Card Lynne!!! What a darling image sooo cute!! Great way to personalize too!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Super cute card!

Emma said...

lynne this is sooo cute love the image and your pinkness!!!

Anonymous said...

Really love your card Lynne. So love your cat stamp! Thank you so much for joining in Kaboodledoodles and hope to see you for the next challenge. Jill

pinky said...

You have made those colours work so well Lynne, the image is just lovely for a birthday.
Pinky

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Lynne

This is gorgeous, love the stamped images. Love your little hound too - isn't Ruby a poppet. Great blog.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle

Best wishes
Karen
JB DT

Faye said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that image and the fab bow, I'm rubbish at tying those! Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles. x

mudmaven said...

I love this card - really great image and you did a great job with the colors! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodles challenge. ~chris

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have this stamp and I love it. Fab job of the colour challenge. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles. Hope to see you back for the next challenge. Marianne x

helencreaty1 said...

very sweet card, i love the stamp, it looks so funny =),
enjoy your day
helen

Sue from Oregon said...

so very cute!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love what you did with the image and great use of the colors for the challenge. Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles!!:)

Lilacanglia said...

Such a happy feeling fabulous card
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

Super card - love your use of our colour challenge and a great job done with the sketch too. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle Doodle challenge.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne! This is beautiful, I love the bright pink colours and the cute little cats! It's sure to brighten Marlene's day. Thanks for taking part in the Wild Rose Studio challenge this month! Dulcie xx