I thought for my Sweet'n Sassy Digi Blog DT post today I'd ink up this cutie that was released in December - I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - if you haven't heard the song, you're missing out! (I've posted a link to the song on the SNSS Digi blog). It was my New Year's crafty resolution to make a Christmas card or two every month, so this un's for my 2010 stash! No making cards till midnight all of December for me this year! LOL!
I coloured my hippo with copic markers and added some red nail varnish to her tootsies ... well every girl likes to look her best! Her bow is also popped up on dimensionals.
Don't forget that Thursday is Digi Day at Sweet'n Sassy Stamps. There's no less than FOUR fabulous new release sets for you designed by Korin and Leah - be sure and pop by the Digi blog tomorrow to see what Digi DT member Melanie has made for you!
Sketch from Sweet Sunday #53
And A Spoonful of Sugar challenge #88 is Freestyle - anything you like!

8 comments:
AWWW how sweet Lynne!!!!! I LOVE your take on the sketch..That hippo is too cute and a darling sentiment!
This is fab Lynne. Love the hippo and a great sentiment!
Clairex
How cute is this. i love it but I don't know the song. Love the nail varnish. Marianne x
sweet image...great card!
Oh my gosh! really cute card have you made!! love the sweet hippo!
hugs
What a great idea to get ahead for next Christmas, Lynne! I might have to borrow that idea. :-) This card is adorable!! Beautiful coloring on the hippo, and I really like that great bow you used.
Now thats a gift option I hadn't thought of....! Love your card, Jo x
That is so sweet great job
Post a Comment