Saturday, 9 January 2010

Home Sweet Home

Oops, I've been shopping again!  I recently came across Shirley's2Girls images and they've a big sale on their stamps....who could resist (not me!)
Coloured these with copic markers and doodled round the edge of the main white panel so I could cut it to match the stamped image.

Colour combo from Loonie Stampers #74

Cute Card Thursday #94 is All New - I used my new stamp


The Corrosive Challenge #45 is to use TWO of your FAVOURITE embellishments - mine is ribbon and gemstones

Stampin for the Weekend challenge is New Beginnings

ABC challenge this week is L is for Layering

12 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

wow...your coloring is the bomb! very very cute card!

Melanie said...

Lynne, I love this card!! Fabulous doodling...I'm going to have to try that!

Melanie

Nancy said...

What an elegant card, Lynne:O) Love the pretty design, and that image is so sweet.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Anonymous said...

Lynne, just darling!
Ann E.

Anonymous said...

Lynne, just darling!
Ann E.

Anonymous said...

Lynne, just darling!
Ann E.

Mummylade said...

Very nice card. Thank you for joining the SFTW challenge this week.

Mel said...

I just love the way you have matched the main white panel to the stamp and fab colouring.
hugs Mel

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card Lynne! Those colours are fabulous and I love the image.... might have to go and take a look at the sale! I will naturally blame you if I end up making a purchase!!! ;) Jo x

Anonymous said...

Lynne, This is just fabulous!! I love your coloring, and that doodling to match the border!! That is just awesome!!!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Lynne :-) The image is fab and I love the wavy way you did the papers to match :-)

Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Viv said...

Great card - love the wavy bits!