Sunday, 17 January 2010

No stamp card

Bizzy Bec's Creatalicious Challenge #6 is a toughie this week ...No stamped images, you can stamp sentiments and use punches, diecuts and stickers (anything as long as it is not a stamped image or a digi image).  I used a little felt butterfly I won in Ginny's candy a while back and a silver peel off greeting.

Crafty Creations #50 is Textures

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card...love the vibrant colors and the butterfly is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious.

Abby:)

LINDA said...

Hi Lynne, Such an adorable card..Love the colors, and that butterfly is just darling..Thanks for joining us at BBCC.
Hugs, Linda

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us on Crafty Creations with your beautiful work! I hope to see you back next time! :)

Greetings, Saskia :)

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,love the bright cheery colours and gorgeous design!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Micki said...

Oohh I love this style. Colorful, bold yet 'clean & simple'..... love it.

Rose said...

your card is wonderful,luv the butterfly.
thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations - lovely card - great textures - lovely butterfly! Cheers Claire x

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Card, especially the crystal detail.

And I love your Ruby too! She is gorgeous.

Kylie K