Monday, 25 January 2010

Hearts & Flowers

Booo, its Monday again, isn't it amazing how time passes at double quick speed at the weekend!  On a more positive note, we had a beautiful bright sunny day today and I really noticed how much the days are starting to stretch ... it was nearly bright when I was leaving to go to work and it had only just got dark when I got home!  Maybe Spring is on its way!

Quixotic challenge #10 this week is to Ink up an old stamp - this is from an old Stampin Up set I bought off ebay a long time ago! Coloured it with watercolour pencils and popped a few of the little flowers up on dimensionals.

Allsorts Challenge #36 is Hearts and Flowers

Papertake Weekly have Pink as their theme this week

Sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches #59

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Lynne this is beautiful I LOVE this dp and that lovely image!!!

Lisa said...

Hi Lynne, Gorgeous card! Great image and pretty papers.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

brenda said...

Hi Lynne

Really pretty card, the coluors work so well together. Think you are willing spring to arrive, the thought of it is keeping me going during these dismal days.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

marley said...

pretty card! great take on the sketch!

jo said...

Pretty card Lynne!

Jackie said...

Very pretty card :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card Lynne, love your colours too! That sketch totally dumbfounded me and I gave up - you are made of much tougher stuff than me! Jo x

MarkerGeek said...

Lovely!

Thanks for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!