I won this stamp set ages and ages ago, but have never used it as I don't really make 'fall' cards.
Its called Tumbling Scarecrow by Firecracker Designs - click HERE to see it on Pamela's website.
If you think you would use it, please leave your name here - first one to claim it gets it!
5 comments:
I would love that stamp set it is a wonderful one and I make lots of fall cards
Have a wonderful day
hugs xxxxx
oops my name is Waltraud lol
hi Waltraud
Its yours - can you send me an email with your postal address.
lynneandgreg@aol.com
:o)
I have never won anything in my entire life and those stamps are beautiful
thank you so very very much
I have sent you an email
I am so excited now I will make sure I show you what I make with them
hugs xxxxx
Thank you Lynne I received the stamps today and the surprise you added
Thank you so very very much
after my eldest daughter's birthday today I will be able to play
have a nice day
hugs xxxx
Post a Comment