Tuesday, 5 January 2010

A sneaky peeky!


I've just posted my first card as part of the Sweet'n Sassy Digi Blog DT ... I'd love it if you popped over for a proper look!
  Kisses

7 comments:

Helen Ding said...

Just took a proper look and the card is gorgeous! Loveing the love birds!

Melanie said...

Lynne...I took a proper look...and it was FANTASTIC!! Great job on this lovely card. It's just beautiful. I'm so excited to see what you have in the works for upcoming images!!

I also noticed your High Hopes card from a couple of posts ago. I too, have a weakness for High Hopes stamps...which was why I was so thrilled to have the chance to be one of their guest designers this term! So I get to say thanks to you for joining in on our challenge!! I love that you tried out the distress inks...I've been wanting to try that too!

Melanie

Linby said...

Been and had a look your card is lovely - especially like the blue paper you have put with the design really sets it off and the flower is gorgeous.
Linbyx

Nicole said...

IT REALLY IS BEAUTIFUL! Mr. Linky it up to the MOJO MONDAY sketch, it is pretty similar!

Dotty Jo said...

Well done Lynne, what a lovely card - beautiful colours and sweet details!!!! Jo x

Crystal said...

AWWW Lynne this is GREAt love this sweet image, and huge congrats girl!!!! I am off to take the proper look!! Hugs!

Micki said...

I just love those birds and your card :-). Hugs!