Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Simon Says ... Punch It!

So I said to Greg, "Do you like my new stamp"
"Ha Ha", he says, "what's it got in its mouth?"
"Feathers"
"Oh!", he says, "that's a good'un!"
"That's why I put the birdie paper in the background", I said
His reply ....?
"You're sick!"

Stamp from Shirleys2Girls - coloured with copic markers and clear gloss and glitter added to feathers; black stickles added to nose.

This week's Simon Says Challenge and Creative Card Crew #43 are both Punch It - I used my Martha Stewart punch

Sketch from The Pink Elephant #50

15 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kynne this is just great love that image this is a fun card

Hugs
Lorraine x

Liz said...

te he he U have done it again would love to meet u with a SOH like that lol great card

liz xx

Crystal said...

AWWW this is tooo funny, I LOVE that sentiment!!! Absolutely ADORABLE card!!!!

LINDA said...

Such a fun card.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Tina said...

Super cute card and love the convo...aren't husbands great :D

xo
tina

Anonymous said...

Men, what do they know about cards!
I love this card, the image is super cute and specially the sentiment.
hugs xx
Pat

Annie said...

How true is that sentiment - great work -I just love your card and how you have interpreted our sketch at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the image and I would've used something with birds on too.
luv
Debby

Paula said...

Wow what a fabulous card i just adore the image and fantastic punch detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Anonymous said...

LOL....thanks for the early morning chuckle, Lynne :). Your card is very cute and very clever ;)!

Saskia said...

Oooh... so lovely! Great card!

Saskia :)

Justine said...

That is so funny. When I originally colored this image, I thought they were leaves and had red in my coloring. I'm sure he would really find mine sick. LOL Great job, I love that naughty kitty

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Lynne what a fabulous card hunny love that image. tHANK YOU for joining the CCC challenge this week, Linda x

Iris said...

Your card is really cute, I love the Martha Steward punches.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week.

Hugs
Iris

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a wonderful work.
Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge this week.

Domi