I'm starting the year as I mean to go on, so this is the first of the stash that I intend to have before Christmas 2010! This cutie is from High Hopes and is coloured with copic markers - I tried to shade in the fur (instead of wimping out and using flowersoft), think it looks 'OK' but don't think I have the beard quite right!
Sketch from Card Positioning Systems #149
High Hopes challenge #58 is Put a Bow on it
And Copic Buzz #24 want to see ribbon on your card

11 comments:
Happy new year huni! Loving your card, the image is fab! Fingers crossed you can keep up with your christmas cards all year! take care Melly xxx
Look at you Lynne...already getting a jump on Christmas! lol This is a great card...I love this image. You've done a fabulous job on the fur, and Santa's beard is great! This is a great entry to the HH challenge this week!
I'm sure I'll be chatting with you soon!
Melanie
Precious image and card!
Way to go starting on 2010 Christmas, I really should do the same very smart indeed!!!! This image is soooooo cute and your coloring looks awesome!!! Another great sketch!!!
what a darling image, and fabulous interpretation of this week's CPS sketch, thanks for playing along!!
Hi Lynn,
Boy do I admire your courage - getting into Christmas Cards already. I won't be able to look at another Christmas Card for months yet after my last minute panic! Great card - really cute image.
Sharon x
Great shading Lynne I love this image hugs Pascale x
Cute card!! That image is darling! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!
♥Lea
Super cute! TFS!!
I'm so impressed you are already doing Christmas card!! Great coloring on this sweet image, and love the sparkly snowflakes!!
Your coloring is wonderful! This is such a cute image and adorable card! Thanks for playing along with High Hopes!
Post a Comment