I made this wee card for a good friend in work who's leaving for a new soooper-dooper job! I used one of my new LOTV stamps (well you can't just buy ONE stamp can you?!!), but I didn't quite apply just enough pressure and some of the eyes kittens eyes didn't come out right. No problem ... I just went over them with a fine black marker ..... and that's why the kitty in the bottom centre looks a bit startled and cross-eyed! Bwahahaha!
Anyway, the advice I need .... one of my team mates in work is retiring and I originally bought this stamp as it has cats on it and she's cat-crazy .... but now I'm wondering if its suitable for a 'retirement' card? What do you think??
And here's another candy alert for you ... from my good bloggy buddy Benzi ... click
HERE for more info on her Spring Has Sprung candy and to enter (ends 28 Apr)
19 comments:
Love the Good Luck card for your co-worker. Adorable image
Hugs
Debbie
Cute card Lynne! Can't see why it wouldn't work for your colleague - just add a suitable sentiment and 'Bob's your Uncle' as they say! Jo x
Perfect card for your co-worker! She will love it!!! Beautifully colored, Lynne!!! Great card and I think the eyes are darling!!! Hugs...
Super cute card! I love LOTV stamps! Totally suitable stamp for a retirement card too!
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage
I think it's a great retirement card, especially for the cat lover! So cute :)
Hi Lynne
Your card is really lovely.
I think it is ideal for a retirememnt card. And I always feel that if a card carries something that the recipient likes, then it does not matter if it what is 'expected' for any given occasion. Hope that makes sense.
Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts chellenge this week and good luck.
B x
very nice card...
lovely image, and very nice details...
thanks for playing at the pixie cottage
hugs
sadia
Lynne, your card is sooo adorable. I love the image of those kitties with the horseshoe. Thanks for posting my blog candy on your post and sidebar. I had said post, but meant sidebar and went back and changed it. You're covered. LOL
So gorgeous card Lynne<I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
If she's cat crazy, then it's totally appropriate.
Aww love it!
I was going get this one and now I wished I did! Those kittens look fab honey!
Yeah, I think you can use this image for a retirement! Even with her wee kittens on it she likes you still gotta wish her luck too!
Hugs Melly xxx
awwww... so so cute! lovely card!
I love your blog! I love the beautiful, one of a kind cards that you created! Am adding you to my blogroll.
I have much to learn from you. Thanks for sharing.
I wonder if the cats could adopt a look.. like "we'll be so lost without you" kind of look.
I think it's perfect as you can wish her good luck for her future!
Lin xx
PS Love your started cat on this great card.
Gorgeous card - so cute and I love the colours. I think it would be a great image for a retirement card! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Lynne I think it's perfect for your friend and as you say she loves cats and this is such a cute image, love the at the bottom lol' she will love it chum, a fabulous make Hugs
Sarah x
Super cute card Lynne.
I thunk it would work perfectly for your friend retiring.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
This is just the cutest little image and fun flowers! Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week.
awww I love your card, and your starry eyed cat he he ... looks even cuter :) And think also its great for a retirement card. ... aaah this stamp is on my wishlist, think I'll get it for my birthday next month he he xxx
Post a Comment