Saturday, 26 March 2011

Peekin Bunny

Not much mojo today ... but at least it was a lovely sunny day and we got the garden (and the weeds!) all sorted. 
The only stamped thing on this wee card is the sentiment ... the cute little bunny is cut from some Dovecraft kiddies DP.  The lovely pearl swirl was made with a template from Doodl-eaze, though I probably wouldn't have embossed that red panel if I'd thought of it beforehand as it was a real pain to get the pearls stuck down!

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Very cute and soooo sweet!!!

Liz said...

Yer lovgely sunny day and my son took me tto an incredibly NOISY police auction to buy a bike lol lol what did I get nothing but a VERY sore head Never again mind you my DIL spent £200 on goodie bags lol I do hope they were good ones ha ha I love your card hun and glad you and the weeds had a better Sat that me!I was looking for these templates so off to look as I did not get me bike ha ha :)

Liz :) :)

Unknown said...

Ahh!! Lynne this is a pretty card great colours and that those pearls are a gorgeous finishing touch, a beautiful make chum. Hugs
Sarah x

Crystal said...

So cute, love the little bunny peeking out! Great embossing too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

melsanford said...

Beautiful card. The embossing looks fab! And I love those pearly swirls :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynne
A beautiful card,love the embossing,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute little bunny!
I love the embossed cards and the gorgeous pearls.
Hugs xx

Crystal said...

Fabulous Lynne, you did a great job with this sketch!!! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Benzi said...

Very cute, Lynne. I love your embossed panels but I do see why it would make it hard to do the pearls. Wonderful birthday card.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So cute love the embossing!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!!

Laurel said...

This is such a fabulous creation! Love the pearls!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.