Sunday, 27 March 2011

Little donkey


Awww isn't this just the cutest little donkey! I make a few cards every month which are sold to raise funds for our local animal shelter and apparently they've had requests for some horsey cards (who knew they'd be so popular!!!) (Big shout out here for my SIL Andrea, who produces a huge amount of cards for the shelter every month and keeps our local vets supplied with a card stash!!) I don't really have many horsey images, so this little donkey is about as close as I'm gonna get!

Oh, and don't forget if you haven't played in the Dream Valley Challenge yet, you've another week to get your Mother's Day card made!

Recipe: Meljens image coloured with promarkers and red stickles added to the little hearts. Pearls coloured to match. Martha Stewart butterfly punch and scalloped border punch. Swirl from Marianne Design. Whimsy ticket die; sentiment from Simon Says Stamp

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynne, This is just adorable!! And you even colored him in PURPLE!!!
This is such a great thing to do for the animals!!

Crystal said...

HOW CUTE Lynne!!! ADORABLE!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Benzi said...

Your donkey is just adorable, Lynne. Like how you used the ticket, too.
We were drenched with rain and storms all weekend. I really wanted to work in the yard but that sure didn't happen. Glad you got to do some weeding.

melsanford said...

Such a sweet card! Love the colours and the ticket sentiment :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet Lynne, he's a real cutie. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Andrea Ewen said...

This card is so super sweet, Lynne! Love that little donkey image and the great design! So glad to have you playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

He is the cutest donkey ever and you've done him up perfectly. Love that you make cards for the shelter. Thanks so much for playing along with The Play Date Cafe.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aaack! He's the cutest little donkey this side of Eeyore! THanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Lynne I do love the colour you have chosen to use looks great I love that little Donkey he is super cute.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ruby said...

Aw how cute is your little donkey in our colours? Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I love this little donkey, and the butterflies are a cute touch.
What a lovely way to help raise funds.
Thanks for joining our 'cuddly & cute' challenge at Totally Papercrafts, this week.
Caroline xxx

crafty amy said...

This is super cute and for a great cause I bet they love it at the shelter :D
Thank you for joining us at CES don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to take part in our new challenge.

Hugs

Amy xx