I thought I'd have a bash at using up some much un-loved DP ... I bought a stash of this when I first started card making because it was cheap but its lain in the back of my stash almost ever since! But at least I got to use my High Hopes fisherman stamp which I love! Coloured with promarkers, pink stickles added to his hat, braces attachment and to the card candy; frosted lace stickles added to the blue card candy and the water; smooch illuminate on braces; clear gloss added to wee fish and the fishing rod (....its been a looooong day, I almost called it a fishing stick LOL!) Swirly brass doodahs from my stash.
- Simon Says Stamp ... Birthday
- Sketch from Cards for Men #6
- Your next stamp #38 - make it sparkle
- One Stitch at a Time #54 - something for the boys
- Oldie but a Goodie #15 - pink/blue and brown

15 comments:
Fab card and great image Lynne. Love the piccie of Ruby too. Try not to worry too much about the interview, you will be fine - think positive darlin'. Hugs, Claire x
What a wonderful card and a great masculine that we're always short on having when we need them.
Sounds like work is not brightening your days right now. Well, all that craziness will soon be over and you'll be just fine.
So glad you shared pics of Ruby..she is just the cutest thing ever.
Your card is adorable glad someone else is conquering the paper stash besides me. as for April 15th, it is d-day for us in the US. it is the dreaded "tax day", the day our taxes must be filed so I won't forget have no fear, I will be singing "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys sending good vibrations your way.. My taxes are done!!!
Good vibe
I was going to say Ruby's pig is so cute but then I read it was teddy bear. LOL Either way, they are super cute together!!
I love your card, Lynne! You used that layout perfectly and I love those swirly clips!
YOU HAVE DONE A SMASH UP JOB AT TAKING SOMETHING UN LOVED AND MAKING IT FANTASTIC. HE REMINDS ME OF MY FATHER INLAW. WHAT A BETTER WAY TO SPEND THE DAY. THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME SMILE. AND THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT OSSAT. OH AND GOOD LUCK ON THE 15TH.
HUGS
SARAH
Fantastic card, love the stamp.
I have everything crossed for you :o)
Jackie xx
Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE CHALLENGE this time and good luck
Hugs
Francesca
What a gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Fab card! Love the image and the papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
A gorgeous card, love the image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx
Such a great card Lynne, I love the image. Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge at Cards for Men, good luck xxx
Great card love the image.
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Something for the boys' challenge.
Choccy x
What a fabby fun card Lynne that image is great and I love the papers and design and Ruby looks gorgeous
Hugs
Lorraine x
I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
HI Lynne,love your card its fabulous,thankyou for joining us over at Oldie But A Goodie with my colour combo theme
love n hugs
liza
xox
p.s Ruby looks like butter wudnt melt in her mouth,bless her lol x
Post a Comment