I finally caved in and bought a wee swirl die (this one's a Marianne Creatibles) and I must admit, I love it! My image was a freebie digi a while back from Bugaboo, isn't she a cutie!
- Sketch from Midnight Madness #93
- My time to Craft #130 - Infants ... a card for a child or with children on
- ABC Challenge - P is for Pink
- Creative Inspirations #101 - things you would find in the garden ... we used to have a swing in our garden when I was a kid and I loved it, I still have a hankering to get on a swing when I see one LOL!
- Stamp Something - March Digi Day challenge

16 comments:
awwww.. what a sweet card! That imaf´ge is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari
Beautiful card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Lynne, you always create the cutest cards for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges. Great job. I love the big flourish behind her.
~Renee
MMSC DT
A super image Lynne and great colouring - much better activity than being out in the cold !! It is really good that you have shared your work with us at MTTCC this week and I hope we see you again soon x
How cute!
i just love this! The wee image is super sweet and the colours are beautiful!
Hugs Melly xxx
Awww what a cutie! Love this card.
Thank you for letting me know i had won!
Hugs xx
Sweet card, such a cute image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
I do really like that swirl die. The image reminds me of a tree swing in a big, oak tree that I had when I was a little girl. Adorable card!!
Oh my gosh, Lynne! What a darling image - your card is adorable! Great coloring, dear friend! Hugs...
Wow! Your card is fabulous! Love your image and coloring. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT
A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx
What a Fantastic card. Beautiful Image and fabulous accenting.
Thanks for joining us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Dawn
MMSC-DT
Wow your card is wonderful..and so fun. Thanks so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
Such a cute image. Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Congrats! For winning Midnight Madness Weekly Bonus! Way to Go!!!
Valerie PSDT
A Fabulous make Lynne a cute image too chum, love the swirls and detail great colours also, I'm sure you were tired and enjoyed your soak in the tub!! take care chum, Hugs
Sarah x
Post a Comment