I had another go at using my Whimsy ticket die on this second card, and also the Whimsy Wish List stamp. The rose ribbon is oldie stuff from my stash and my DP (Papermania) has been knocking round my box for a couple of years now! Coloured with mixture of copics and promarkers, and bling coloured to match.- Sketch from Sketch Saturday #147
- Simon Says Stamp ... Birthday
- Paper cutz #83 - anything goes
- CES #28 - inspired by a song ... what about 'Hanging on the Telephone' by Blondie for this one!
- Let's Ink It Up #11 - dies / punches
14 comments:
Ahh!!! Lynne this version is sooooo pretty love the floral ribbon and bow and the way you have used floral dp for the ticket, you know me with anything floral lol' fab colours and great effect with the glossy accent on the phone love it,
Certainly chum you can steal my wee No Thanks!!! you are very welcome too!! I just made this up earlier it looks ok then do you think!!! thanks for popping by chum, Monday again that means work grrrrr!!! Lots Hugs
Sarah x
Thanks for joining in at LIIU with your pretty card, love the colours and layout. Caz
Fab card, love the colours and your ticket die is perfect! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx
Great card Lynne! Love this stamp.
I have an award for you on my blog, if you want to have it you are welcome.
Hugs xx
This is fab! Beautiful colours. Love the birthday wish list :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
What a gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Lynne, this is so cute and sassy! I love the sweet little lady and the birthday list!
Love this wish list and it is just a wonderful girly image and super birthday card.
Pretty card with lovely die cuts
Marie
Gorgeous card Lynne, fab image and I love the ticket die.
I knew you'd be watching the rugger hun, I wish they'd play all year round and ban cricket forever lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Happy Birthday challenge
hugs Mandy xx
A gorgeous card Lynne. Love the image combined with all the other elements, it really works well.
Thanks for joining in with LIIU die cut/punches challenge and good luck!
Fliss x
What a perfect song link and there are so many details :D
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck. Don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to see our new challenge.
Hugs
Amy xx
I love love love this Lynne! Those Retro Crew images are the BEST! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! I hope to see you again this next week!
Great card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink it Up...I love your die cuts!
Alicia xx
Post a Comment