Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Happy Mail!

I got some happy mail today ... I recently won Dawn's candy and this Gorjuss decoupage pack was one of the goodies that popped through my letterbox today!  Of course I couldn't wait to have a wee play, but energy levels are low so I just kept it nice and clean and simple.  Just added some sparkly silver peeloffs and some card candy to finish.
Don't forget to have a wee play at the Dream Valley Challenge .. New Beginnings!

15 comments:

Crystal said...

Lynne I LOVE your coloring of this image!! This is FANTASTIC!!! LOVE your background too!!! Gorgeous work sweetie!

Lorraine said...

Your card is lovely Lynne, love the colours.

Benzi said...

Lynne, what a darling image that you've colored to perfection. Congrats on your win. I love that little squirrel. Sorry your energy is low and hope you rebound very soon.

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, congratulations on your win :o)
Jakcie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Never can resist a Gorjuss girl! Hope to get to a post box today - soooooo busy, busy, busy! Hugs, Jo x

Mel said...

Oh Lynne
I just love it! The images are just stunning, I so want them now! Love the simple layout with just the wee added touches! Perfect!
Thanks again for my wee card, its so bright and cheery!
Hugs Melly xxx

Jennie said...

Lynne, this is stunning! I do love the gorjuss girls!! xx

xx

melsanford said...

Lovely card :-) Love the layout - beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Unknown said...

Awww!!! this card is Gorgeous Lynne sorry have not visited all week, but I'm here now to catch up chum, lol' love the background on this card image coloured beautiful a fabulous make chum, Lots Hugs
Sarah x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh absolutely gorjuss card, Lynne! great layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Your colouring is great.
Hope your energy comes back quickly :)
Hugs xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

So adorable!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Nicola said...

A beautiful card and like how you have used this weeks sketch at ICS. Nicola xx

Susie Little said...

Thank you for joining in at ICS, your card is wonderful!
Susie xx

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Thanks again for playing with us this week at TTT! :)