I think this wee 'Cheeky Sean' from High Hopes is one of my favourite stamps! Coloured him with promarkers and added clear gloss to his teeth and eyes. Silver peel offs and some card candy to finish.
I love this, Lynne!! Super cute card and great take on the Go Green Challenge. Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge!! We have a new one for you this week. We hope you can play along again! ~Lacey www.stampandcreate.com High Hopes DT Coordinator
21 comments:
he is a cheeky chappy but gorgeous!!
did you know you have won candy over at Sugar Nellie!!
Fi
x
Funny monkey!
Great card with fab papers.
Hugs xx
Wow, you're so creative! Great new cards!!
Blimey love, you're on a roll! LOL. Fab image and great card. Hugs, Claire x
This is so cute, love his cheesy grin
Hugs
Debbie
Oh this is so cute Lynne.
luv
Debby
What a fab fun card :o)
Jackie xx
Awww, so cute! Love this cheeky monkey :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Oh Lynne
this is defo my wee fav stamp you have hee!
He is so super cheeky and perfect for anyones cards!
Love it!
Hugs M xxx
Lynne how cute is this. I love it.
Lin xx
Great card & he is a cutie!
Thanks for sharing with us this week at CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
What a fun, masculine card. Love your paper. Wow! You really were busy getting a lot of cards made. Good for you and they're all super duper.
Hi Lynn
a fabulous male card, great image & papers,thank you for joining us at CES this week,hope to see you next time, sue,x
lol hes brill Lynne...perfect papers for him too
Mina xxx
Awww he's fab Lynne! a real cheeky monkey. I love the colours of this card :) Sarah xx
Lynne, This is adorable!! I love yesterdays card as well!!
Please visit my blog, as I have something for you!! Thank you!!
Cute! Great papers!
Thankd for becoming a follower Lynne :) Your monkey sure is cute!
This card is just so cute. I love the image and the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy.
Woo hoo what a fun monkey .. he is so cheeky yes : )
I love this, Lynne!! Super cute card and great take on the Go Green Challenge. Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge!! We have a new one for you this week. We hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT Coordinator
Post a Comment