Saturday, 12 March 2011

Blingy Swingy!

uurgh, its been a horrible dark, dreary and wet day today (we woke up to a skiff of snow this morning too!), mind you, when you watch the news and see the horrors unfolding in Japan, we've little to be complaining about.

This wee card uses a Pure Innocence image that Jo kindly stamped for me and the sparkly chipboard flower was one of Dawn's goodies too!  I coloured her dress to match the DP (from papermania), but then I thought she looked a bit drab, so I added some Smooch Illuminate to her dress (don't think it shows in the pic) and blinged up the tree leaves with some lime green stickles.  Couple of wee pearls and gold peel off sentiment to finish.

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bea said...

Love your card with that cute little girl :o)

Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

Bea

Linda McClain said...

Oh my, what a cutie of a card. I love that image. So sorry you're stuck in icky weather. Hope the sun comes out soon. Thanks for playing with us at Catered Crop.

melsanford said...

Gorgeous colours! Love the fab image and the sparkle :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Jo x

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!! Thanks for playing along at Catered Crop!

Benzi said...

Oh, you're so right. After watching all the horror in Japan, I should never complain again.

Your card is darling. I like the stickles on the leaves ahd it is such a sweet birthday card.

Berry said...

This is super sweet love your colours thanks for sharing at a gem of a challenge hugs Rebekah x

Christine said...

Gorgeous colour combo & image great take on the sketch..thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Chall this time..

smiles Christine xx