This Birthday Wish List stamp (Whimsy) was another one I
had to buy after a visit to
Crystal's blog (....I think I should stop visiting her blog, would definately be cheaper for me!!!) But I'm glad I got it, I love it! Wee mouse (Whiff Of Joy stamp) is coloured with promarkers, popped up on dimensionals and clear gloss and glitter added to icing. Silver peel offs and green gems from stash.
11 comments:
another gorgeous card Lynn..glad you could join us again at Bling It On...hugs Debs x
I love your pen work. What a cute way to "mat" the layers without extra paper. I always forget to do that until I see how cute it is!
Gorgeous card! So fun and cute. Great job with the colouring. I like your take on the sketch. Have a great day!
Fab images! Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Aww how cute is Henry Mouse!
I love this wee card with the ickle wish list and yummy cupcake!
Hugs M xxx
Love your wish list stamp, Lynne. Don't blame you for having to have that one. And what a darling little mouse. Cute, Cute card!!!
What a gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Thank you for playing at OSAAT this week.
Hugs Nataliya.
Great card. I love the image and lay out thanks for joining us at bling it on x
So adorable! Thank you for celebrating with us at Cute Card Thursday!
Julie
I love this image he is sooo sweet!!
thanks for joining us on the very first challenge at Bling it On, hope to see you again
hugs
laney
Post a Comment